Dick and Assholes

A hand-curated selection of the best threads from a long forgotten past.

Moderator: Moderators

E-Man

Dick and Assholes

Post by E-Man » Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:58 pm

Lyarnos wrote:You just love me for my dick.

(No, I don't know what it means either.)

Well, consider yourself blessed for not knowing what that is!

As for me, I know exactly what it is, but I don't think I want to tell you what that is in order to preserve your pureness.
Last edited by E-Man on Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Afrohawkman

Re: I love you dicks.

Post by Afrohawkman » Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:13 pm

Ever have one of those moments when you really want to say something but the words just won't form to say what you want to say? This is one of those moments.
Barlak wrote:I think this concludes the Pirates vs Ninjas debate. How many legitimate ninjas are left in the world and do they pose ANY threat at all?
LeoModesto wrote:If you knew, they'd be bad ninjas.

E-Man

Post by E-Man » Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:39 pm

Afrohawkman wrote:Ever have one of those moments when you really want to say something but the words just won't form to say what you want to say? This is one of those moments.

Well, it's not like I want to share certain pieces of information that I know will disturb the entire forum. All I just said was that I know what a you-know-what is.

Sometime, Afro, I have times when I try to say something, but the words just don't form the right way.

Lyarnos

Post by Lyarnos » Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:57 pm

"Just remember this: all agents defect and all resisters sell out. That's the sad truth, Bill... and a writer? A writer
lives the sad truth like anyone else. The only difference is he files a report on it." ~Naked Lunch

Afrohawkman

Post by Afrohawkman » Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:12 pm

Thanks Lyarnos, that summed it up nicely.
Barlak wrote:I think this concludes the Pirates vs Ninjas debate. How many legitimate ninjas are left in the world and do they pose ANY threat at all?

E-Man

Post by E-Man » Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:24 pm

Thanks a lot, Lyarnos...

Not only did you give me something to burn my eyes out, but you also scarred the children that might be reading this topic.

Zall

Post by Zall » Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:43 pm

YOU ARE NOT EIGHTEEN

Afrohawkman

Post by Afrohawkman » Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:39 pm

How does that scar little children? I'd think they'd get a laugh out of it, if anything.

E-Man

Post by E-Man » Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:41 pm

Afrohawkman wrote:How does that scar little children? I'd think they'd get a laugh out of it, if anything.

Well, when they find out what it actually is, then they would get scarred.... If not, then I would assume the parents would punish them for finding it on the internet.

Zall wrote:YOU ARE NOT EIGHTEEN

*Sigh* If you mean that I'm not eighteen by behaving as a fully mature and levelheaded adult combined with a childish element, then in a sense I'm not exactly eighteen.

While I am physically 18 years old, I have part of the brain of an adult, which allows me to write thoughtful comments and have a good moral view of things, and part of the brain of a child, which causes me to be naive and react to certain things in an immature fashion.

I'm aware that not liking nudity is common for children, but would your parents actually encourage you to look at naked women and try not to use negative enforcement to try to make you stop?

Tigt
Pave the Moon - Webmaster

Post by Tigt » Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:47 pm

What is that from, anyway? It looks like Beaker who was elected Pope of Turtlenecks.

And then was grafted to a crotch.

Afrohawkman

Post by Afrohawkman » Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:54 pm

E-Man wrote:
Afrohawkman wrote:How does that scar little children? I'd think they'd get a laugh out of it, if anything.

Well, when they find out what it actually is, then they would get scarred.... If not, then I would assume the parents would punish them for finding it on the internet.
Zall wrote:YOU ARE NOT EIGHTEEN

I'm aware that not liking nudity is common for children, but would your parents actually encourage you to look at naked women and try not to use negative enforcement to try to make you stop?

...Okay Lyarnos what the hell is that?!

Lyarnos

Post by Lyarnos » Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:59 pm

I believe it would be a bishop in a turtleneck.
"Just remember this: all agents defect and all resisters sell out. That's the sad truth, Bill... and a writer? A writer
lives the sad truth like anyone else. The only difference is he files a report on it." ~Naked Lunch

Afrohawkman

Post by Afrohawkman » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:05 pm

Hm. Well. E-man clearly has a dirty mind then.

Austin Schnitzel

Post by Austin Schnitzel » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:17 pm

Lyarnos wrote:I believe it would be a bishop in a turtleneck.

If that bishop starts moving in a non-diagonal direction, I will need to have very stern words with you!

E-Man

Post by E-Man » Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:25 pm

Afrohawkman wrote:Hm. Well. E-man clearly has a dirty mind then.

If I actually did have a dirty mind, I wouldn't have been so offended by..... Ummm... The picture of the Pope thing that I am praying to be anything but a... Well... You know...

If the statement you made isn't sarcastic, Afro, then I would like to ask what made you think I do have a dirty mind.