Page 1 of 2

Games that let you bloat women... Good thing or bad thing?

Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:34 pm
by E-Man
I think we all know about female body expansion, right? For some of us, it's a pleasurable thing that allows us to make women completely soft and huggable (plus funny). For the rest of us, it's a terribly sick and disgusting hobby that should die in a hole! If you check a web site, like DeviantART, for inflation pictures, you'll find an amount that exceeds the entire amount of photos on the Internet! While it is unclear on why they do this, chances are there will be no stopping them from posting more pictures. It's kind of like how alcoholic beverages and smoking is to "normal" people.

Apparently, the realm of body expansion has leaked into the land of video games and games like "Fat Princess" and "Eat! Fat! FIGHT!" are being produced. I'm certain those games would have amazing gameplay, but I bet most of us here don't actually want to play a game where the primary objective is to make a perfectly thin woman as big as a house.

While I'm not sure a topic like this one is actually suitable for a forum that has child members, I just want your opinions on those types of games and body expansion itself. Should those two things continue to exist on the Internet and video games or not?

Re: Games that let you bloat women... Good thing or bad thing?

Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:38 pm
by Tigt
I get the sense that this topic may end up belonging in the Noisy Room eventually.

Re: Games that let you bloat women... Good thing or bad thing?

Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:53 pm
by E-Man
Tigt wrote:I get the sense that this topic may end up belonging in the Noisy Room eventually.
Is that because everyone on the Internet wants to rant about woman inflation?

Re: Games that let you bloat women... Good thing or bad thing?

Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:02 pm
by Zall
Forget that noise, Tigt. This topic should have its own forum.

Re: Games that let you bloat women... Good thing or bad thing?

Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:13 pm
by Afrohawkman
...What? What brought this on?

Re: Games that let you bloat women... Good thing or bad thing?

Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:21 pm
by E-Man
Zall wrote:Forget that noise, Tigt. This topic should have its own forum.
..... So I'm guessing that body expansion isn't taken too kindly here, huh?

Hmmmmmm... Is the forum you have in mind happen to be the "Stupidly Perverted Inflation Lover's Forum", Zall?
Afrohawkman wrote:...What? What brought this on?
Well, geeze, Afro! I can take a hint! All I was asking was your opinion on the topic of this.... Well... Topic! If you all don't like it, then I guess this topic should be locked and nobody should ever discuss body expansion again!

Re: Games that let you bloat women... Good thing or bad thing?

Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:22 pm
by Tigt
Is that the hidden author-only forum? It's changed since Shnaps mistakenly gave me access, then.

Re: Games that let you bloat women... Good thing or bad thing?

Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:29 pm
by E-Man
Tigt wrote:Is that the hidden author-only forum? It's changed since Shnaps mistakenly gave me access, then.
Okay... Unless I'm wrong, it seems like I can draw to the conclusion that everyone on this forum seems to hate body expansion. In turn, I could also guess that "Fat Princess" and "Eat! Fat! FIGHT!" should not be allowed to be sold ever again.

Now... Does anyone want to add a good reason why those types of games should be destroyed, or possibly defend those games before someone decides to lock this topic?

Re: Games that let you bloat women... Good thing or bad thing?

Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:40 pm
by Afrohawkman
E-Man wrote:
Afrohawkman wrote:...What? What brought this on?
Well, geeze, Afro! I can take a hint! All I was asking was your opinion on the topic of this.... Well... Topic! If you all don't like it, then I guess this topic should be locked and nobody should ever discuss body expansion again!
Actually, it's more like...what brought this on? I mean, this is coming out of nowhere for me here. I don't even know any games that let you bloat women, or why it would be an issue if it did.

Re: Games that let you bloat women... Good thing or bad thing?

Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:43 pm
by Kojiro
You're over-exaggerating. Getting so defensive only makes you look bad. Calm down and try to convey your thoughts a little more effectively; drama isn't going to help you here.

On the topic of the, well, topic, I don't particularly care either way. Gameplay is the most important part of a game, in my opinion, although some things (like Silent Hill and Yume Nikki) can get by on their other merits. What you're talking about isn't even a tertiary concern of mine.

Re: Games that let you bloat women... Good thing or bad thing?

Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:44 pm
by Kiruin
I sense a fetish is afoot.

Re: Games that let you bloat women... Good thing or bad thing?

Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:51 pm
by Tigt
^Well, feet fetishes are common, yes.

Re: Games that let you bloat women... Good thing or bad thing?

Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:57 pm
by E-Man
Afrohawkman wrote:
E-Man wrote:
Afrohawkman wrote:...What? What brought this on?
Well, geeze, Afro! I can take a hint! All I was asking was your opinion on the topic of this.... Well... Topic! If you all don't like it, then I guess this topic should be locked and nobody should ever discuss body expansion again!
Actually, it's more like...what brought this on? I mean, this is coming out of nowhere for me here. I don't even know any games that let you bloat women, or why it would be an issue if it did.
Oh.... For a second there I thought you were another one of those absolutely despise body expansion. When I saw a picture of the "Fat Princess" in a user's signature (I think it was Tigt), I just started this topic to get everyone's opinion on those types of games and body expansion itself.

Much like you, Afro, I don't even know how it could be an issue...

EDIT: Whoops! It was actually Tyjet who had the "Fat Princess" picture in his signature!
Kojiro wrote:You're over-exaggerating. Getting so defensive only makes you look bad. Calm down and try to convey your thoughts a little more effectively; drama isn't going to help you here.

On the topic of the, well, topic, I don't particularly care either way. Gameplay is the most important part of a game, in my opinion, although some things (like Silent Hill and Yume Nikki) can get by on their other merits. What you're talking about isn't even a tertiary concern of mine.
OK, I'll try to calm down... You see the only reason why I'm a little uptight about this is because I don't want to get insulted/in trouble for posting a topic like this one.

In the matter of merits, "Eat! Fat! FIGHT!" has fast-paced, addictive fighting action that makes fighting games awesome! Plus, the game has a unique system of leveling up your fighters! As for "Fat Princess", it's not only cute, but also a crazy slaughterfest to make even the most bloodthirsty gamers satisfied! Also, the way to change classes by just putting on a hat should have some positive acclaim!

Re: Games that let you bloat women... Good thing or bad thing?

Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:12 pm
by Tyjet
Afrohawkman wrote:...What? What brought this on?
Probably my signature...
Kiruin wrote:I sense a fetish is afoot.
That's the first thing I thought of when I saw the thread's name.

Edit: To actually contribute to the topic.

Fat Princess is pretty awesome, but I didn't buy it because it involves feeding cake to princesses to make them morbidly obese. It's an awesome team-based strategy. It kind of reminds me of TF2: a team-based game, but you can make your flag harder to carry.

If only the game had more than bronze trophies... But at least they're pretty fun trophies to earn!

Also: Best. Credit. Sequence. Ever.

Re: Games that let you bloat women... Good thing or bad thing?

Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:21 pm
by E-Man
Tyjet wrote:
Afrohawkman wrote:...What? What brought this on?
Probably my signature...
Kiruin wrote:I sense a fetish is afoot.
That's the first thing I thought of when I saw the thread's name.

Edit: To actually contribute to the topic.

Fat Princess is pretty awesome, but I didn't buy it because it involves feeding cake to princesses to make them morbidly obese. It's an awesome team-based strategy. It kind of reminds me of TF2: a team-based game, but you can make your flag harder to carry.

If only the game had more than bronze trophies... But at least they're pretty fun trophies to earn!
.... So... I take that you like the game for the gameplay and feel grossed out by the fact you're making a princess fat, right?