DSP Minecraft Server

You can talk about things here.

Moderator: Moderators

Tenshi

Re: DSP Minecraft Server

Post by Tenshi » Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:33 pm

Tigt wrote:
  • The Sand Secret
I will blow up every beach or sand area I see.
Unless, the place you put it is just an X of sand.

Tigt
Pave the Moon - Webmaster

Post by Tigt » Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:36 pm

None of them are totally buried. The entrances are all wide open.

Tigt

Post by Tigt » Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:19 am

Fences no longer lock you up :D :D :D

Termine Illius

Post by Termine Illius » Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:35 am

Awesome. On toast.
Shonikado wrote:Looking back on what we've done and wanting to change it is the first step in becoming a weakling that cannot do anything.

Tenshi

Post by Tenshi » Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:31 pm

Well look at me complaining that he fixes all these bugs and doesn't fix the fence.
Thanks Notch.

Kojiro

Post by Kojiro » Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:02 am

No idea which one it was, but I found a secret. Underwater, floor was redstone ore, roof was clay with a single block of netherrack, chest had some flowers and sponge in it. As I had no inventory space when I discovered it, I put a ton of my stuff in there instead and sealed the entrance; basically I made it my hiding place until I build a proper house. Which may be a while; I'm having trouble deciding what to make with all the clay I've gathered.

On that topic, I may have harvested all the unused clay in the world today. Sorry about that.

Drshnaps
Administrator

Post by Drshnaps » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:14 pm

Okay so ... we're having some issues with our mods. Why do we have so freakin' many in the first place? I was careful only to give it to people I knew I could trust to not abuse it, but somewhere along the line we got a dozen other mods who seem to be enjoying abusing things nonstop.

I mean, I'm not against spawning stuff for people, but try to keep it within reason. They want some wood or ladders or fenceposts? Fine, that stuff would be easily within their reach anyways. Glowstone? Okay I can understand giving that out because it's currently impossible to access, but don't go overboard with it, keep it within reason.

But stuff like blocks of diamond and gold? That shit is supposed to be harder to access and you guys have been handing it out like candy. I got on today and found that there was tons of diamond blocks all over the place around it. And I'm not just talking ore either, I mean the pure solid diamond blocks. Knock it off people.

Tigt

Post by Tigt » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:36 am

Shonik wanted OP so he could mess with the spawn, and I think Tenshi gave it to him for a day. I have no clue what that guy does, though.

Drshnaps
Administrator

Post by Drshnaps » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:51 pm

I'm pretty sure this wasn't Shonik actually.

Enterim

Post by Enterim » Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:49 pm

I'll tell you who did it. It's that damn Sasquatch!
ImageImage

Firebird

Post by Firebird » Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:08 pm

It was Herobrine. HEROBRINE!

Seriously, who the hell gave Herobrine OP permissions?
ImageImage

Tenshi

Post by Tenshi » Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:15 pm

He doesn't need permission to be an OP.

The Mutericator

Post by The Mutericator » Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:06 pm

Drshnaps wrote:Okay so ... we're having some issues with our mods. Why do we have so freakin' many in the first place? I was careful only to give it to people I knew I could trust to not abuse it, but somewhere along the line we got a dozen other mods who seem to be enjoying abusing things nonstop.

I mean, I'm not against spawning stuff for people, but try to keep it within reason. They want some wood or ladders or fenceposts? Fine, that stuff would be easily within their reach anyways. Glowstone? Okay I can understand giving that out because it's currently impossible to access, but don't go overboard with it, keep it within reason.

But stuff like blocks of diamond and gold? That shit is supposed to be harder to access and you guys have been handing it out like candy. I got on today and found that there was tons of diamond blocks all over the place around it. And I'm not just talking ore either, I mean the pure solid diamond blocks. Knock it off people.
Not me. On the old server I placed some really well-hidden diamond ore blocks, but I didn't even get around to posting the screenshots here for them.
// -mw

Termine Illius

Post by Termine Illius » Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:41 pm

Yo guys, we've installed Bukkit and a whole bunch of plugins (including an IRC relay and Minecart Mania). You should really check it out.
Shonikado wrote:Looking back on what we've done and wanting to change it is the first step in becoming a weakling that cannot do anything.

Tigt

Post by Tigt » Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:44 am

Applause for TI.