The Hall of Truth

Cauldron of Lies
It is currently Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:36 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: mr gibs
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 15, 2007 8:20 pm
Posts: 938
You are Mr. Gibbons.

It's shortly after classes have finished, and you find yourself trapped inside a dark storage room. You can barely make out your surroundings. At an immediate glance, there is only sports equipment in here. There is an exit to the south, and you can see a small bit of light streaming in from underneath the door.

What do you do?

_________________
Maybe I'm feel so weight and bigger


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: mr gibs
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:07 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2003 10:24 pm
Posts: 6870
Examine sports equipment. What sort of sports is this school up to

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: mr gibs
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 15, 2007 8:20 pm
Posts: 938
You see several lacrosse sticks, basketballs, dodgeballs, a few hula hoops, and a big playpen filled with large red rubber balls. There are some lifting weights on the back wall, but they seem to be ornamental. You doubt you could lift them.

_________________
Maybe I'm feel so weight and bigger


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: mr gibs
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:19 pm 
Offline
Pave the Moon - Webmaster
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 28, 2005 2:28 am
Posts: 5695
Where is my prized fart in a jar

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: mr gibs
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 15, 2007 8:20 pm
Posts: 938
As you recall, the fart you have successfully stored in a jar (bag actually) is still safely stored at home, much to the dismay of your partner and four children.

_________________
Maybe I'm feel so weight and bigger


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: mr gibs
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:22 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2003 10:24 pm
Posts: 6870
Jiggle the lock and knock the door.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: mr gibs
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:25 pm 
Offline
Pave the Moon - Webmaster
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 28, 2005 2:28 am
Posts: 5695
Jump in the playpen headfirst and get down to some serious cavorting and good clean fun

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: mr gibs
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 15, 2007 8:20 pm
Posts: 938
>Jiggle the lock and knock the door.
You can't seem to turn the handle. You make a few subdued knocks against the door, but you doubt anyone on the other side can hear them.

>Jump in the playpen headfirst and get down to some serious cavorting and good clean fun
You dive into the playpen headfirst. After lots of writhing and contorting, you find yourself at the bottom of the pen. It may be hard to get out.

Your score has increased by two points!

_________________
Maybe I'm feel so weight and bigger


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: mr gibs
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:31 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2003 10:24 pm
Posts: 6870
Eat large red rubber balls.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: mr gibs
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 15, 2007 8:20 pm
Posts: 938
After pawing around with them for a bit, you sink your teeth into a large red rubber ball. Much to your surprise it immediately explodes, causing you to jump back, knocking the entire playpen over with it.

You hear footsteps approaching.

Your score has gone up by 2 points!

_________________
Maybe I'm feel so weight and bigger


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: mr gibs
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:36 pm 
Offline
Pave the Moon - Webmaster
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 28, 2005 2:28 am
Posts: 5695
Demand these kickballs listen to you as you are the teacher

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: mr gibs
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:38 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2003 10:24 pm
Posts: 6870
Use the Lacrosse Sticks to disguise yourself as a rabbit.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: mr gibs
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 15, 2007 8:20 pm
Posts: 938
>Demand these kickballs listen to you as you are the teacher
You steady the rest of the kickballs rolling around, and make sure that they know who's boss. You hear keys jingling on the other side of the door.

Your score has increased by 1 point for reminding me what kickballs are called!

>Use the Lacrosse Sticks to disguise yourself as a rabbit.
You dash to the back of the room and knock over a lacrosse stick. You jam as much of your face as you can fit into the net, hoping it will make you look like an appetizing rabbit. It's not particularly comfortable.

While you do this, the door opens, flooding the room with light. A tall man with a whistle around his neck enters the room.

"Augh, who in goodness..." he gasps, noticing the the state of his equipment.

He stands with his hands at his hip, and looks around the room. You lay quietly, hoping your disguise works. It doesn't.

"What on earth? How did you get in here?" he mutters as he spots you. He starts approaching you.

You can see outside the open door, which leads to the gym. What do you do?

_________________
Maybe I'm feel so weight and bigger


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: mr gibs
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:57 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2003 10:24 pm
Posts: 6870
Throw the playpen for a diversion.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: mr gibs
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:57 pm 
Offline
Pave the Moon - Webmaster
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 28, 2005 2:28 am
Posts: 5695
He can never know. Escape as quickly as possible

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group